Rodann wireless door chime Model RC 8 MANUFACTURED IN OREGON ...FOR SALE BY RELIABLE CHIMES. INC. WE ARE THE OLDEST AUTHORIZED ORDER AND SALES CENTER FOR RODANN SINCE DECEMBER 1997 Also known as the RX 1000 A, TX 1000A TRANSMITTER RECEIVER OPTIONAL RECEIVER WITH COUNTER MADE IN THE USA The RC 8 Wireless Door Chime Set is a versatile passive infrared (PIR) door announcer that senses the infrared emitted by a person or object crossing through its field of view. The RC 8 wireless door chime operates without reflectors or light beam projectors and therefore is immune to false alerts caused by transient light. You can use with door opened or closed. The RC 8 Wireless Door Chime is battery powered and does not require electrical wiring. This unique PIR makes the RC 8 wireless door chime set the best solution for virtually any installation. It can also be used on warehouse roll up doors, restricted area protection device.
FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO USE ELECTRICITY WE HAVE A FEW 9 VOLT UNITS LEFT THANT CAN USE AN ADAPTER. THIS OPTION IS AVAILABLE ON THE DROP DOWN BOX FOR ORDERING
- The Advantages to this system are:
- Easy installation - Wireless system 500 foot plus transmitting range
- Choice of four pleasant volume controlled tones.
- Adjustable volume Not affected by WIND, SHADOWS, HEAT OR TEMPERATURE FLUCTUATIONS
- Optional counter or strobe, bell or siren may be used.
- 3 AAA battery INCLUDED Battery life of about one year with chime programmed for " Ding Dong " tone so that the customer may install right out of the box
- Please note some of the current models may have 3 AAA batteries in the transmitter
- Adjustable PIR sensor Multiple transmitters and receivers may be used
- Complete kit includes one transmitter and one receiver
- OPTIONAL RECEIVER WITH ELECTRONIC COUNTER AVAILABLE
- Exclusive 18 Month warranty only with RELIABLE CHIMES. Bell, strobe , siren are available by clicking here
- AVAILABLE WITH ON/OFF SWITCH ON RECEIVER
- Should you wish a less expensive version with about 70 foot transmission range consider the RC 13 S by clicking here