The Dakota Alert 4000 ft. Range Mailbox alert Combo is a driveway monitor and mailbox alert in one package! The driveway sensor detects and reports human or vehicle motion near any location you wish to monitor, and the mailbox alert will mount to any mailbox. The outdoor motion detector and mailbox alert system is perfect for long range areas and can also be used to monitor boats, RVs, trucks, mailboxes and much more. The Dakota Alert Mailbox Kit includes one motion sensor, one mailbox alert, and one receiver. This system is compatible with the 4000 ft. Infrared Motion Sensor as well as our 4000 ft. Probe Sensor. You may also use an unlimited number of additional 4000 ft. receivers and set the motion sensor to alert multiple receivers simultaneously.
- When a person or a car passes by the sensor ( powered by one 9 Volt battery), their heat triggers the sensor which will then communicate to the receiver.
- The Motion sensor is best set back from the side of the driveway about 20 feet to operate properly.
- Completely weather resistant
Each receiver is powered by a 110 to 120 volt outlet and comes with choice of following tones:
- And shall have the following options:
- It will accept up to 16 wireless 4000 series transmitters and offers a selection of 12 different tunes with 4 different "zones" allowing the user to know which sensor or zone has been activated.
FOR THE DELUXE VERSION OF THIS ITEM WITH RECEIVER WITH FORM C RELAY AND 12 VOLT RELAY PLEASE CLICK HERE
The mailbox alert is easy to set up. Power is by one "CR2" camera battery .
It is completely weather resistant.
Simply set the tone in accordance with the included instructions and your work is done.
The Mailbox transmitter will is triggered by breaking a magnetic contact when the mailbox is opened. If requested we can supply a set of contacts with extended wire ( in most cases this will not be necessary )
Warranty is for one year
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov