Honeywell LYNX Touch 5210 control panel / magnetic contact 5816wmwh
Honeywell's LYNX Touch 5210 all-in-one home and business control system features a crystal clear, full-color 4.3" touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. It features live video on demand, Z-Wave® automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, and remote software upgradeability. The Wi-Fi® module offers the lowest cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution - saving installation time and reducing monthly operating costs. LYNX Touch 5210 provides security dealers with the flexibility they need to service all of their customers, whether they rely on mobile phones or VoIP. Honeywell's LYNX Connect app provides you with an opportunity for additional RMR, and provides consumers with the ability to use an iOS or AndroidTM device to view video and operate the system on premises. The Z-Wave connectivity module lets installers integrate security, lighting, locks, thermostats, water valves and more - for local and remote control. With Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts and more from wherever they are with most smartphones, tablets and computers.
- WiFi & ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks - Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules) 20 scenes 20 rules (event-based actions) 20 schedules (time-based actions) Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Communications GSM radio - protocol supports AT&T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F - 122°F (0°C - 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.71" D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
May or may not be used with alarm monitoring.
Multiple voice recognition activation including " Back Door" " Front Door" and others
Siren Mode when activated
1 contact MDL 5816 MWWH
1 Panel MDL L 5210