This magnetic door contact transmitter systems offers easy installation with double sided sticky 3M tape and is ideal for entrances that keep their doors closed. Up to 3 year battery life and up to 500 feet transmission range between receiver and transmitter provides a sense of security for most of your needs be it security or customer service. The RC 8 Doorbell system ( CX 1000A ) is compatible with the RC 8 ( TX/RX1000A) and DWA-8 ( TX/RX2000A ) systems. The RC 8 Door bell requires that the door remains closed, and will only work when the door is opened, breaking the contact between the wireless transmitter and magnet. The RC 8 Door bell (CX1000A) also offers three options. It may be used as a door contact transmitter, a push button transmitter or it may set so that when a back door or any other door that needs to be closed will constantly transmit until that door has been closed.
- FEATURES INCLUDE:
- •Magnetic detector powered by CR2450 coin cell 3VDC battery (included) •Indoor Wireless transmitter up to 500 ft •Long battery life circuit design •Fully automatic, no alignment required. •Receiver powered by economical 12 Volt DC, UL Approved, plug-in (no batteries to change).
- •Receiver has a 12 volt relay Operates as accessory power supply for buzzer, siren, speakers or strobe. •Uncomplicated wiring accessories install in minutes. •Universal mounting bracket allows for easy ceiling, wall or side mounting. •Fully automatic and maintenance free (no reflectors or controls to align). •One year warranty against defects in material or workmanship. •Prevents unannounced entry. •Welcomes with a pleasant sounding chime. •FCC Approved •Helps control theft.
CX 1000 A SPECS:
CX1000A Transmitter Specifications
- Frequency: 430 MHZ
- Powered by 3 Volt lithium coin cell Battery (included) designed for long battery life
- Sends a wireless signal up to 500’
- Easy installation with included 3M sticky tape
- Can be used as either a push button or a door switch
- Simple programming by using dipswitches
- Option to chime every 5 seconds if door is left open
Rodann RX1000A Receiver Specs
- Receiver powered by economical 12V DC, UL Approved, plug‐in power supply (no batteries to change).
- A 12VDC terminal screw gives the ability to add accessories such as a strobe or siren or one of our timers for a longer timed output
- With a choice of 4 pleasant sounding chimes, you can have multiple sensors each with a unique chime sound
- Chime Volume control
- Programmable 5 second delay between rings
Connect to 12 volt relay on back of receiver if additional time is needed .
the timer will have a timed output of 2, 5,10 minutes or indefinitely .
Plug in a lamp or series of lights , or siren or any accessory up to 250 Watts max
Originally this timer was made by Design Tech , then STI .
PLEASE NOTE THE PLUG/ CONNECTOR PICTURED IS CUT OFF TO ACCOMMODATE 12 VOLT RELAYS
his strobe can be used for the hearing impaired as well for use in noisy environments. The amber color is best suited for this purpose. The strobe has a flash rate of 90 flashes per minute. The strobe may be used with any 12 volt relay
- For "informative" general signaling requirements
Incorrect polarity cannot damage circuit or
Easy 2-wire installation, regardless of voltage. Also, if the strobe light is being powered by a battery, as the battery is drained the strobe light will continue
Low current consumption with long operating lifespan of over 300 continuous hours
Includes choice of amber, blue, clear,
or red lens
Lens is made of high-impact resistant acrylic, case of high-impact resistant
Use in temperature ranging from
-22ºF (-30ºC) to 140ºF (60ºC)
MINI STROBE/ SIREN :
- Synchronized piezo siren and LED
- Mounts to single-gang box or surface-mount
- High-impact plastic casing
- Weatherproof for indoor and outdoor use
- Simple 2-wire connection
- Alarm siren sound: 110dB@1ft (30cm) at 12VDC
- Operating voltage: 6~15VDC
- Current draw: 90mA@12VDC
Strobe with rotating/ flashing LED and 100 DB Siren
• High-impact and heat-resistant lens
• Weather resistant