- This doorbell is the longest transmission range known with a 4000 feet line of sight.
- The doorbell can also function as a magnetic contact or a magnetic contact
- The receiver has many options including excellent volume control.
- Included is Transmitter, receiver
- 12 Different tones
- programming at customer request at additional charge
The Dakota Alert 4000 ft. Range Mailbox alert Combo is a driveway monitor and mailbox alert in one package! The driveway sensor detects and reports human or vehicle motion near any location you wish to monitor, and the mailbox alert will mount to any mailbox. The outdoor motion detector and mailbox alert system is perfect for long range areas and can also be used to monitor boats, RVs, trucks, mailboxes and much more. The Dakota Alert Mailbox Kit includes one motion sensor, one mailbox alert, and one receiver. This system is compatible with the 4000 ft. Infrared Motion Sensor as well as our 4000 ft. Probe Sensor. You may also use an unlimited number of additional 4000 ft. receivers and set the motion sensor to alert multiple receivers simultaneously.
Each receiver is powered by a 110 to 120 volt outlet and comes with choice of following volumes:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William Tell
- Cannon in D
- Toreador March.
- And shall have the following options:
- It will accept up to 16 wireless 4000 series transmitters and offers a selection of 12 different tunes with 4 different "zones" allowing the user to know which sensor or zone has been activated.
The transmitter is easy to set up. Power is by one "CR2" camera battery .
It is completely weather resistant.
Simply set the tone in accordance with the included instructions and your work is done.
The transmitter is triggered by breaking a magnetic contact when a door is opened or the button is pushed( when used as a door bell.